Children playing a variant of tag. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I will admit right here and now to the entire blogosphere that I am no athlete. I am one of those uncoordinated goofs with two left feet. It takes all the powers of my “mighty” concentration just to walk around without hurting myself. You know I even flunked PE.
Keeping this embarrassing fact in mind I want you to picture this.
Here I am minding my own business…tapping away on my cute little lap top, tap-tap tap… and then out of the corner of my eye, I see her…it’s Morezennow and she’s running toward me…I smile because I really like her…She is an entertaining sort of person, witty and a genuinely funny writer. I look forward to reading her blog http://morezennow.wordpress.com/
You should check her out. Here are some of my favorite posts of hers to get you started.
Hello! I call out and then before I know it…I’ve been hit…I mean tagged! And I am truly dazed and confused. The last thing I remember was a whisper in my ear….it said….
“I’m passing it on. Feel free to decline. And you have my permission (like you need it!) to break the rules, as we all know they are meant to be broken!!!”
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
I must say right now that I plan on some rule breaking….I cannot run very fast and I could not catch all 11…..(Some people in this blogoverse run like the wind)
What follows are the questions: skillfully and creatively written by one of the most entertaining blog buddies in the land of blogging; Morezennow.
These I must answer. MY questions are:
Ringo Starr and Friends (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
- What would you do if I sang out of tune? For one thing I would NOT stand up and walk out on you. I would lend you my ear so you could sing me a song but please try not to sing out of key.
- Coffee or Tea? I am a former coffee addict so I would have to say tea, to which I am currently addicted.
- Soccer or Rugby? Rugby because it’s so damn Manly.
- Liberal, Conservative or Nunya Beeswax? Fiscally Conservative and socially very liberal…(a really impossible mix that shows my total ignorance and misunderstanding of the whole political process)…with a touch of cutesy idealism thrown in for decoration.
- Love or hate Stanley Kubrick? How can someone NOT love Kubrick…..He is the man who had Kirk Douglas run around shirtless, Jack Nicholson run around with an axe trying to murder Shelly Duvall and made us laugh long enough to stop worrying and love the BOMB…….. or something or another.
Slim Pickens as Major "King" Kong riding a nuclear bomb to oblivion in Dr. Strangelove. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Kubrick
- What is your favorite era, where and why? It is funny you should ask this (haha) I have always had this yearning to go back in time to the Roaring Twenties. It was a glamorous age full of cool cars, silky flappy fashion, bobbed hair and gangsters.(sort of like now but in black and white) I would totally love that.
- If stranded on a desert island who would you most like to be with? This is a secret I cannot divulge. If I told you I’d have to kill you.
- If you have children do you sometimes hate them a little? (Yes , I loves my chilluns but…)? No, but sometimes when I see them make the same stupid mistakes that I’ve made, I want to SCREAM!
- What is your favorite novel and why? After much deliberation I must confess that I don’t have a favorite novel but one work of non fiction that stands out to me the most is “Guns, Germs and Steel” by my favorite author, Jared Diamond. I have learned much from this man. He is an excellent explainer of why we humans are what we are. Well-written and highly intelligent. I would recommend it to anyone interested in that sort of thing.
- Sonny or Cher? Cher. I am probably dating myself but I remember watching the Sonny and Cher TV Show many years ago when I was a kid. I hated her voice but I loved those costumes she wore. She reminded me of a tall colorful bird…Wow.
- What is your preferred method of de-stressing? Gardening, hiking.. really anything that gets me out into nature and music. Music hath charms that lulls this tiger into a wimpy cat in 2 notes flat.
sleeping kitten (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
These questions the tagged can answer if they choose, when they choose. I am following in the great tradition of the wise Morezennow and not asking any rule adherence. This is supposed to be fun. If it is not, don’t do it! And in the same token: anyone not tagged desiring to play along just join in.
What is the best gift you have ever received?
If you could meet any famous person, living or not, who would it be?
Have you ever walked out of a movie? Which one?
Do you have a pet peeve?
What is your favorite breakfast?
Do you have a favorite article of clothing?
If a tree falls in the forest would it make a sound if no one was there to hear it?
Have you ever seen anything that doesn’t exist? U.F.O’s, bigfoot, ghosts, etc?
Favorite summer song?
Name an animal that you identify with the most.
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go for an all expense paid holiday?
The Sangat Island resort. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Remember there is no pressure here. Please feel free to decline. I know these sorts of things can become a burden sometimes. Use this as you see fit.
Have a great day!