A couple of weeks ago I heard the news from a wonderful blogger who is responsible for the wonderful blog Heart to Harp. One of the newest on my must read list. I was informed that I had been nominated for the Kreativ award. Wow! Thank you for the recognition Heart to Harp…and thanks for calling me wry. That is very cool, I have always wanted to be wry.
Heart to Harp is an interesting and inspirational blog written by a creative person who is up for challenges, plays the harp and shares my love for dark chocolate. I would recommend this blog highly. What follows are three posts to get you started.
This being The Kreativ Award I decided to go with the whole “Kreativ” thing to be a little creative by breaking the rules a bit. The rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link. (Thank You heart to Harp!)
- List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting…(I am not very interesting but I’m giving it a shot.)
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and tell them.
♦ ♦The 7 “interesting” things about me:♦ ♦
- I am a “wanna-be” visual artist who cringes at the sight of ugly paintings demanding such a hefty price and I think “Damn…I can make ugly paintings too.” So far no one has paid me a dime for anything remotely artistic but I still dare to dream.
- I can write legibly with both my right hand as well as my left.
- A former black coffee caffeine addict I now drink lots of Jasmine tea….It’s supposed to be good for you.
- I have been known to laugh and cry at the same time listening to certain songs in coffee shops.
- I have a strange almost supernatural power over cats.
- My favorite Beatle is George Martin.
- I am a terrible speller who has a wonderful and talented editor who prefers to stay behind the scenes but makes me seem a lot smarter than I really am…thank you Editor! (You know who you are)
I nominate the following blogs for this creative award. There are no strings attached. Do with it or not do with it what you will. Be creative…no pressure.
This is supposed to be fun. If it is not your cup of tea, don’t drink it. I understand totally. I will still like you. I promise. If I am a chain breaker and I get 7 years of bad luck from the bad karma blog fairy, let it be so…I will fall on the sword for creativity’s sake…..
♦ The Nominees ♦
Inspiring life’s journey Total Trinity’s blog is positive, uplifting and totally inspiring my life’s journey.
Pieces of me and other sundry things Beautiful and inventive photography among other things by Scott Brill.
The Nature of Things sf4images has a talent for nature photography and the telling of an interesting tale.
Will of Heart A Journey from the word of the heart. A great blog, full of perspective and ruggedly beautiful photos. Heartfelt and true.
Contoveros Mindfulness, meditation, spirituality, PTSD, Vietnam veterans, letting go.
Getting Better Man Sedone’s self-improvement and personal development blog. You will be bettered by great ideas and helpful advice.
Third Eye Stunning photography. Colorful and full of life. A must see.
I highly recommend these blogs. All are high quality and definitely award worthy. I enjoy visiting each and every one of them. You will too.