Big Smile, one of my favorite bloggers in this whole big blog universe has graciously bestowed on me The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and I couldn’t be more pleased. It always feels good to be included especially in this sisterhood of the traveling award. Thank you so much Big Smile! 🙂
Big Smile’s superb blog Grandmother Musings is jammed packed full of useful and practical advice. I enjoy reading her interesting posts and it is always nice to see a new post from her in my inbox. Defeat a bad attitude and Helen’s Porch have been two of my recent favorites.
It is at this point I must share SEVEN mostly true facts about me that many of you may not know. obviously this will be endlessly fascinating…obviously I’m kidding, please bear with me as I go on a seven-figure narcissistic tirade…
1. I am a shy, mild-mannered chicken in real life, not the loudmouth I portray online. (Shocking I know)
2. I have an uncanny ability to locate lost items in an almost paranormal sort of way.
3. I find it difficult to make any kind of decision at all while wearing a hat.
4. I am only 5 ft. 2″ but I am very good at standing on my tiptoes.
5. I am an ugly baker; everything I bake tastes good but it never looks good.
6. My lucky number is 13 probably because I was born on that day.
7. I invented the internet, post-it notes and sliced bread… and I am an awful liar.
I would like to nominate my fellow sister bloggers for this sisterly award.
Shoes Shoes On The Wrong Feet
Karen H. The Midlife Chronicles
Mountain Mae Mountain Mae
Samantha Craft Asperger’s Girls
Silly frog Susan Sillyfrog’s Blog
Naima The Subterranean World
Ailsa Where’s My Backpack
There are absolutely no strings attached with this award. It is yours to do with or not do with as you will. Pass it on or not. The choice is yours. There are no rules here on “My Life in Color” I’ve thrown them out. Just have fun.
Congratulations and have a happy day!
- Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)